Start Freelance Editing
How to Find Editing Jobs & Build Authority
Start Freelance Editing course is coming soon!
Start Freelance Editing is a step-by-step course that will show you how to find clients to grow your freelance editing business.
Students who complete this course will:
- find the right clients, those who will happily pay for editing
- know how to stand out among the sea of editors
- start building a successful freelance editing business
This course IS perfect for you if:
- You know you want to freelance edit, but you don't know where to find people willing to pay
- You'd love to edit books and work with authors
- You want to build an editing business where clients eventually come to you
However, this course is not for everyone.
This course is NOT for you if:
- You are not confident in your editing skills
- You want a regular job as an employer rather than a freelancer
- You do not love reading, editing, or the thought of working with authors
If you're eager to get your hands on this proven plan to start freelance editing, enroll now during the Super Early Bird Special for just $147.
You will get access to the lessons as soon as they're ready!
Val went from new editor to a New York Times Bestselling author's favorite editor in less than six months. Val was not the most experienced nor cheapest editor, yet she still gets multiple emails per week with editing requests. How does a new editor break into the freelance editing scene? Val shares her unique and proven strategy in her course: Start Freelance Editing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tentative Course Outline
- Finding Clients Who are Willing to Pay for Editing
- Levels of Editing
- Website vs. Facebook Page vs. Portfolio
- Free Offer: Pros and Cons of Sample Edits
- Testimonials: How to Get Ones that Matter
- Strategy to Getting Clients on Autopilot
- Getting Paid as a Freelance Editor
*Best Value* Early Bird Special
Enroll to get it on this unique course while I build it from scratch. Not only will you get the best deal, but you'll also get to help ensure the course matches exactly what you need to find clients and start freelance editing.